The Audi Environmental Foundation actively supports research into new technologies and scientific methods for a livable future. Its stated goal is to make a contribution to environmental protection and to create and promote ways of behaving sustainably.
The Foundation focuses in particular on promoting and developing environmentally compatible technologies, measures for environmental education and protecting the natural necessities of life for humans, animals and plants. It was established in 2009 by AUDI AG as a 100-percent subsidiary and is part of the company’s social and environmental commitment.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that are influencing society, politics and business. With the advancing change in social values, for more and more people, sustainability is becoming part of their outlook on life. The challenges that confront us are increasingly complex. Only by working with partners can we develop good concepts and sound solutions to successfully cope with these challenges.
Audi is therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 16 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany.WHO CAN APPLY?
This scholarship is intended to support young innovators (aged 18 – 30) who are working with cutting-edge technology to protect and restore the environment.
Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
One Young World will assess candidates based on their:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Track record of generating impactful that and innovative solutions.
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDE?
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich which takes place from 14 – 17 October.
- Hotel accomodation in Munich on a shared basis between 13 and 17 October, 2020.
- Participation in an exclusive pre-Summit event held in in Munich by Audi AG and Audi Environmental Foundation on 14 October.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on the nights of 14, 15, 16 and 17 October
- Ground transport between Summit venues
- Return air or rail travel for scholars living outside of Germany
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 24:00 GMT ON 30 APRIL 2020.
For more information, please visit HERE